The performance highlights of our company have included 2 performances before HRH Queen Elizabeth II, 3 performances for Nelson Mandela and Archbishop Desmond Tutu.
Current Ongoing Performances
Zoo Showcase Performances - MZN has performed at both Africa Live! and Chester Zoo for the past 5 years. By popular demand they are currently showcasing daily their vibrant interactive performance at Africa Live!
Events We Have Performed At:
- Guest artists at the USffiA Literary awards televised for S.A.B.C.2 - Cosmos Life 1996.
- Performed for the State President, Nelson Mandela at a function called 'SONKE 1997.
- Invited to perform for Nelson Mandela at The Queen Elizabeth Conference Centre London by the International Red Cross Society 2003.
- Welcomed with a compilation of traditional song/dance routines the international rugby teams for the World Series on their arrival in Kwa-Zulu Natal.
- Several performances for King Goodwill Zwelithini on Freedom Day annually.
- Welcomed Queen Elizabeth on her visit to South Africa.
- Invited by the Royal Common Wealth Commission to perform at Westminster Abbey before Her Majesty The Queen and HRH The Duke Of Edinburgh for the Royal Commonwealth Celebrations 2002/2004.
- Welcomed many international dignitaries on their arrival at Durban airport.
- Winners of the Kwa-Zulu Cultural Heritage Festival.
- Winners of the S.A.T.V. Road to Fame Indigenous category.
- Performed in the Great Throne Hall of the Winter Palace in Saint Petersburg, Russia.
- Performed at various venues in both llkley and Skipton including several Schools at which workshops were also conducted.
- Performed extensively throughout the region of Kent in the U.K.
- Toured throughout South Africa, to perform at Primary / High Schools / Colleges and Universities the latest product entitled "Emandulo’’.
- In June 1999, welcomed at the airport by Granada T.V, and appeared live on Granada Tonight.
- In October 1999, televised by Yorkshire television and appeared on Calendar.
- Invited to perform in Bologna, Italy for one week during our June / July European tour 2000.
- Africa Africa Theatre tour of UK , Ireland and Scotland - 2002.
- Invited to open the Highland Games 2003.
- Commissioned By the University of Huddersfield to deliver cultural diversity programmes to communicate through designed workshops the creative assessment tool of the learning and innovation unit.
- U.K. Professional and Schools Tour - 2000 to current date.
- MZN performers appeared in the theatre production ‘Napoleon Noir’ 2008 and 2010.
- Performances at Chester Zoo and Africa Alive Zoo for the past 5 years.
- Hosted workshops for The International Dance Teachers’ Association in London.
- Conducted several workshops and performances at Tristan Dance Studios.
- Invited to present our showcase performance to numerous wedding functions throughout the UK.
For bookings & enquiries please contact: Iain Storey at the Mighty Zulu Nation Theatre Company
Tel: 01484 351436, Mobile: 0788 4104832, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org